Field Trip at Tesla (Fremont, CA – High School)
Educators, be sure to take our short 2022-2023 educator training before signing up for this event.
Only teachers, counselors, or adult staff members at a school can sign up for IGNITE events. If you are a student, please let the IGNITE Educator at your school know that you are interested in this event. If you don’t have IGNITE at your school, please email email@example.com to get started!
The first part of the day will consist of an organized tram-based tour of the Fremont Factory production floor. Students will witness heavy machines, robots and humans producing and assembling parts for Model X and Model S from start to finish. The second part of the day consists of a panel with Women at Tesla engineers.
Tesla’s mission statement is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy by building a world powered by solar energy, running on batteries and transported by electric vehicles.
- All participants will receive Tesla pens and stickers
- No COVID protocols have been specified
- All visitors over 18 must sign NDA.
- Photo, video and audio recordings inside the factory are prohibited.
- Dress code is strictly enforced. Please arrive wearing flat, closed-toe shoes (or safety shoes if you have them), long pants and a sleeved shirt.
- Children must be 8 years or older to participate and a minimum 4 feet tall (48in/122cm) .